I'm a London-based front-end web developer with five years of experience. I design and build responsive, high-performance websites, data-visualisations, interactives and web-apps.
I can write solid and well-organized code from scratch, and I have a passion for exploring new and emerging web technologies. I ensure that my projects are optimised, responsive, cross-browser compatible, and accessible for users and search engines.
Originally from New Zealand, I'm currently living in London and happily employed at Distilled. When I'm not designing the web I can be found skiing, unicycling, and occasionally attempting to juggle.
- Beyond the Bay: Comparing the world’s top startup ecosystems – Simply Business 2014
- Charting the Careers of Music’s Biggest Stars – Concert Hotels 2014
- If You Printed All The Instagram Pics Uploaded in a Year – Photoworld 2014
- How Adventurous Are You? – Travelex 2014
- What Career Is Right For Me? – Rasmussen College 2014
- Find Your Ultimate UK Festival – The Trainline 2014
- Turning A Profit – WorldPay Zinc 2014
- The Minimal Music Quiz – Concert Hotels 2013
- Name That Uniform – Blue Cotton 2013
- Where to go shopping in London – The Trainline 2013
- The Capacity of an iPod Visualized as Vinyl – Concert Hotels 2013
- 90's Nostalgia Quiz – Two Little Fleas 2013
- Which TV Series Should I Watch Next? – CableTV.com 2013
- What Career Should I Choose? – Rasmussen College 2013
- The Career Aptitude Test – Rasmussen College 2013
- Super Bowl Head to Head – Thomson 2012